Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Looking Forward

Thought I would share a few things (media related) that I'm looking forward to in the big '09.
Objectified:

courtesy of swissmiss

Snow Leopard - Apple's new OS, which is supposedly 20% faster than current "boring" 'ol Leopard.
Windows 7 - Microsoft's new OS, I don't think it has a definite release of '09 but I've heard some great things from people who are currently beta testing it. (that's right I'm a mac AND a pc guy, wrap your head around that!)

Watchmen

Another Graphic novel gone to the theaters... big woopdie doo right? Not really, there's a lot of fuss about this going to the big screen. I've read the book 3 times now and I still notice things I hadn't noticed the previous time through. It's also listed as one of the NY Times top 100 novels (not graphic novels mind you, but novels under every category) of all time. I could go on forever about the book, it's "deeper meanings" and whatnot. Instead, I'm just recommending that you read it if you haven't already.

There's a lot more I'm looking forward too, but I'm rambling now.

Happy New Year to everyone, hopefully everyone has some things they're looking forward to. I wish you all the best!

The Rambling Renegade
~Lee

No comments: