Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photography?

My mind has been blown.

As some of you may (or may not) know, Canon had been teasing us with a profile shot of their upcoming camera on their website for some time. Well, last week they unveiled their new BEAST of a camera.

Not only does this camera have an amazing sensor, it can also shoot up to 12 minutes of 16:9 HD video on a 4 gigabyte memory card. "That's all well and good" you say, "but I can by a mini HD video camera for much cheaper." Indeed you can ladies and gentlemen, but can you film the video using any lens you already own for your camera (in this case canon lenses)? Nay I say to you, you canonot.

If I still haven't convinced you, I suggest you click on the picture below to view a video taken by the new Canon 5D Mark II (using assorted lenses).

Camera "nerd out" brought to you by Lee Stonehouse

...if you didn't click that picture above, I am very dissapointed in you.

No comments: